Sunday, October 10, 2010

Christmas countdown blocks!

Ok, ok... So I know there's not 58 days left until Christmas! More like... 75! But lazy (and impatient) ol me was in a hurry and was apparently too lazy to switch the numbers :) So here you have it! We're skipping a whole month and starting with some cute Christmas countdown blocks! What do you think? 

I L.O.V.E. them. 

No worries though. I will Crack out the Thanksgiving crafts soon :)

Enjoy!






$15.00 for the kit
(Kit includes- 3.5 x 3.5 in. blocks, vinyl with transfer paper, 3 x 3in. scrapbook paper, tulle & ribbon. Paint & Mod podge not included.

OR

$12.00 for vinyl only

If you live in the Moscow area and would like the finished blocks, I can supply you with those too :) Just shoot me an email. it will be $17.00 for the complete set. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment